Robert Grizzard

Default why are salesmen such idiots? BECAUSE ALF, YOU ARE A JERK

In sci.electronics.repair thelizman wrote:

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than the rec.audio.car newsgroup without the express written
permission of the author is forbidden.

Do I have your express permission to quote your posts (which are
crossposted to the Usenet newsgroups rec.audio.car, rec.audio.opinion,
and sci.electronics.repair) for the purpose of answering your points?
IOW, I wish to reproduce the contents of your posts in a venue other
than that you implicitly grant permission for.

If I don't then can you please limit your responses to those Usenet
newsgroups that you do grant permission for?