thelizman

Default why are salesmen such idiots? BECAUSE ALF, YOU ARE A JERK

Richard Crowley wrote:

Would YOU take sound/audio "advice" from someone who was
flipping burgers last week?

Appeal to authority, and a straw man argument. You enjoy logical
fallacies don't you. I've worked as a game room attendant, computer
technician, website operator, and combat infantry in the last few
years. I bet I've forgotten more about car audio than many people on
this newsgroup will ever know.

Redirection (from MP3 to XM) is always suspicious behavior.
Was he not listening to the customer? Did he not know what MP3
is? Is there a big spiff on selling XM this week?

You expressed an interest in Digital Audio, presumably for its clarity
over AM/FM. And make no doubt - a properly installed XM setup sounds
alot better than FM. What the salesman did was redirect you to a
competitive product that he felt would satisfy your needs. If you know
it all, mister, then don't bother the salespeople. Order **** from
crutchfield, and spare both yourself and the salesguy the
pain-in-the-ass hostilites. He's just trying to make a living.

--
thelizman

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than the rec.audio.car newsgroup without the express written
permission of the author is forbidden.