Tonehenge

Uh...thanks for your enthusiastic policing of my post, but the 2110 has been
selling for up to 4 times what I'm asking. This sale is based on a current
"what the market will bear" environment. Using terms like "RIPOFF ALERT" is
inflammatory and libelous. As for me, I stand by my pricing, and the
ill-informed post of a mental midget does not sway me.

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
.. .
In article PYqFe.44642$5V4.14449@pd7tw3no, "Tonehenge"
wrote:

condition, with just a bit of rash on the top
panel. It is rated at 75wpc into an 8 ohm load, and 95 wpc into a 4 ohm
load. The fascia is in very good to

Bluebook value (both), $165

RIPOFF ALERT!