Posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI JBI is offline

Default music ID recommendations?

On 6/5/19 12:06 PM, Tobiah wrote:
Thanks, but no thanks (regarding smartphone).

Just curious:Â* what happens to be the objection?
You could get an old Android from eBay for $20 or so
and use it without service for running applications.

This may or my not be relevant (to phones), but a few years back I
decided to try and Android tablet. I felt that there were so many
security loopholes that practically any outsider could exploit that that
ended my interest in tablets... and phones.

Just firing up Win 10 to access Cordana and that music matching website
made me uncomfortable because of all the signing up/ security that had
to be done. I personally don't use Win unless I have to.

Now before anyone fires off, the aforementioned is just my opinion, may
or may not be factual. It's how I feel.