nuke

Default Scott Reams' reaction to Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference

"Scott Reams" wrote in message

.. .
Yeah... if I don't seem all that moved by it, it's because this isn't

the
first newsgroup in which "Jerry" has attributed this picture to me. It's

old
news for me at this point.

What is interesting, however, is this:

http://www.solorb.com/dat-heads/dige....600/D632#Msg4

"Jerry Barnes
Media Tools, Interactive Media Group
Apple Computer, Inc.
(408) 974-xxxx "

Posting that here is sufficient payback.

Except that reference is over 7 years old. It may not even be the same Jerry
Barnes. The original post, though humorous until the link to the image that was
in extremely bad taste, was posted from a Windows system too.

I rather suspect that whoever has that phone extension would be real happy if
no one bothered him.

--
Dr. Nuketopia
Sorry, no e-Mail.