Posted to rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.audio
Here In Oregon Here In Oregon is offline

Default Software to turn a PC into an Equalizer

"Laurence Payne" wrote in message

Now are you saying the sonic treatment WASN'T finalised, and that's
what your man is working on?

No, I am saying that we are finished with all of the acoustic treatment,
install of new equipment, power management, 600 feet of new Canare audio
cable, panduit, soldering, speaker placement and crossover alignment and he
is now finishing the EQing of the room today/tonight. Finally!!!!!!! He says
it is just about finished and he is writing down all of the settings for
backup in case any gear ever goes bad. Not! We will be at seven weeks this
coming Tuesday. I feel like we are a couple weeks behind but to give him
credit I upgraded a ton of gear in the middle of the stream at his
suggestion. He never said that I had to buy this stuff but he would often
say it is something I might want to contemplate since we are building a Pro
studio with a room and gear that will get me by for my work that I would
otherwise have to be traveling and renting from other Pro studios like I
have many times in the past.

Again,...I call him "Hey Einstein" and you know even the real "Albert
Einstein" would OFTEN get lost on his walks while he was thinking