Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry Barry is offline

Default Software to turn a PC into an Equalizer

Scott Dorsey wote:

PRF?

peak resonance freq. I made it up. lol
--

soo, resonances can be a problem on many levels, right.. like the room
itself...

soo this is how an opera singer can break a champagne glass with their
voice

I am an artist first, but with the cost of a good producer, I am
compelled to learn all I can down here at the bottom of the totem
pole.

Thanks to Chris for the 3 Enclosure Loud-speaker pamphlet... will read
up on it.