Posted to rec.audio.tech
Serge Auckland[_2_] Serge Auckland[_2_] is offline

Default Bedini 100/100 restoration.[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

wrote in message
On May 13, 9:03 am, (Don Pearce) wrote:
On Tue, 13 May 2008 13:06:16 +0100, "Serge Auckland"

wrote:
If I was going to worship at the alter of audio I think I'd vote for
Pass as the high priest. His ideas seem to be based on accepted
theory.

I would rather take instruction from Peter Walker, John Linsley-Hood and
Peter Baxendall, all proper engineers.

S.

Or indeed Doug Self, who could go 12 rounds with Pass one-handed.

Pearce Consultinghttp://www.pearce.uk.com

"Now you've opened a can of worms........."

yukyuk, guess you were right :-)

I like Pass's willingness to build over the top speakers
http://www.passdiy.com/speakers.htm

Ils sont magnifique, mais ils ne sont pas le hi-fi.....with apologies to
General Bosquet

S.

--
http://audiopages.googlepages.com