DJ TecThreat

Default Infinity EMIT ?

Ok..... first things first... them little Tweeters and crossovers go with
the 5-1/4 speakers... its called a component system... fair asking price for
this would vary... but honestly i'd start the bidding at $9.99 and watch
it.. the 6x9's are o.k. i'd do the same thing and start the bidding at
$9.99.

Dont worry about the size of tweeters... this right here shows you have no
common ground with audio in general.. tweeters are supposed to be small they
produce high frequencies.. woofers are bigger becuase they produce low
frequencies, and they move more air..

Thats how it goes... and one other thing.... "Wolfers" arent spelled that
way Woofers would be more accurate and Subwoofers would be even more
accurate.

DJ TecThreat

"Virginia Belle" wrote in message
Hi Everyone!!

I am hoping that maybe you can help me with some speakers?

My friend wants me to sell an Infinity system for her on ebay and .. I
Don't Have A Clue as to What a couple of the things are or what a fair
asking price would be?

I know what some are like: Two speakers that are 5 and a quarter
Infinity Kappas and ...
Two 6x9 Mid range wolfers, (I think thats right.) .. Maybe they are just
called wolfers because there is a BIG one that is called a Sub wolfer?

Now, here are the two things that I am not sure about!

There are 2 little speakers that the box says: Infinity EMIT Ribbon
Tweeters .. Are they any good or are they worth Anything .. They are So
Small!!??

http://homes.paulding.net/collection...s/vidcap24.jpg

This next thing has a bunch of places to hook wires to and the box says:
Crossover .. Thats It, Thats all it says.

http://homes.paulding.net/collection...s/vidcap25.jpg

Everything is in perfect condition like they have never been used and
all of the Grills? are really nice.

I hope that I have made some sense and if not .. Maybe you can tell by
my pictures?

Thank You for any of your time that you will probably waste in trying to
help a dumb gal .. Like Me 8- (

Brenda