jottery

james of tucson wrote:
On 2005-01-21, jottery wrote:

Simple question. Hope someone has the time to help.
Using a Layla20 with a Midi keyboard connected to Midi in.
Can I route the midi in signal to the Digital output of the Layla20?
(this allows me to get an extra Analogue track on the Layla)

I'm trying to make sense out of your question.
I think you left out a detail. What would you be routing to digital
out? The MIDI device has nothing to do with the converters or the
digital output.

That's the answer to my question. I wanted to route the MIDI-In to the
digital out channel. Does that make sense? Looks like I'm out of luck.
Thanks a lot anyway.