Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
Werner Werner is offline

Default another bizarre audio circuit

On 04/03/11 01:21, Pomegranate ******* wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 02:42:45 -0800, MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:07:38 -0600, John - KD5YI
wrote:

Moer proof of you utter stupidity. I have posted links several times
here to photo sites that have all of my library of photos that I feel
someone could see.

Really?

Yes, dumb****.

I could post a photo site

Yes, if your IQ wasn't that of a circus flea.

of anyone I choose

No, you cannot. You can only post YOUR site. If you post someone
else's site you are posting THEIR site, you dumb whore for a mother
*******.

and you would not
have any idea they were not mine.

Can you really be that stupid? I alter my original assessment. Your
IQ is only 15.

What is your IQ, Mr Nymbecile?

I discard that

Good for you. I don't give a fat flying **** what you retain or
discard, you pathetic, meaningless piece of ****.

claim of your proof of
technical abilities unless you can back it up.

The posts are already in the group, bitch. Posted way back in the
threads they were originally posted in, ya little bitch.

Your lame refutation falls short of one main ingredient. That being
credibility. My original posts, which you failed to examine, are fine
and are still there for all to see. So much for them belonging to
someone else.

Can you really be that stupid?

One can tell that it's new moon just by reading this.