Kalman Rubinson

Default "DSD recordings good. PCM recordings bad." - Dr. Diamond

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:56:50 GMT, "Dimiter Petsev"
wrote:

The authors are quite reputable in my opinion. Now before spending money on
some top of the line SACD or DVD-A player I would like to collect as much
information as possible and I have not found anything yet to make me buy a
SACD player. If threre is some I will be happy to learn more, honestly.

One factor you might consider is program content. At the moment,
there is easily 10x the program material that interests me on SACD
compared with DVD-A. Others may differ in their tastes but that, to
me, outweighs any and all of the technical issues.

Kal