David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Doc" wrote in message ink.net...

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message
news:WRste.12467$kj5.662@trnddc03...

Offhand, that sounds like heavy verb to me. I find that on the same
software when I get the reverb levels above the -30's, it becomes
very present, very quickly.

I was curious about the webalized soundfile (as I think some others were)
in the event that it was an anomaly that occured in the conversion.

The particular file I used was Foelinger Great Hall.

Doesn't sound too overbearing on the original (ergo, that's why I used it
that way), perhaps mitigated by the fact that it's not a true stereo but
redundant tracks. But regardless, the focus is on how the original and wmv
files sound in comparison. The wmv file is clearly much more cavernous
souding.

It's not as if I don't put the verb output into the ' - teens' every now
and then, but not as standard fare. I'd still like to hear the two files
(before and after WMV) if you have the opportunity. Someone esle
mentioned that the recipient may have had some SFX turned on
in WMP, did you ever ask the plaintiff about that?

DM