David Satz

Default Need specs on Gefell/Neumann/RFT Capsules, Microphoneschematics and small DIY-solutions

Bob Cain wrote:

My news server starts this thread with a and I'm wondering
if someone could repost what is being referred to here.

Hi, Bob. When this happens, take a look at the "Newsgroups" line and see
whether the message thread is cross-posted to more than one newsgroup.
If so, your NNTP server may present the same thread under one instance of
the header for each newsgroup in which any replies have occurred--so you
may be able to see the first message elsewhere in the same day's listings.

That's how it seems to work when I access rec.audio.pro via Google.

--best regards