Paul Vina

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

Because humidity, no matter the temperature makes it feel warmer than it is.
When it's 30 degrees no one minds feeling warmer. When it 110 that's a
different story.

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
Answer this, Why do people use dehumidifiers more in the summer then in

the
winter, I guess a better question is why do dehumidifiers fill up with

water
way faster in the summer then in the winter ?

In article HGCNb.75690$xy6.133712@attbi_s02, "Paul Vina"
wrote:
The temperature has nothing to do with the humidity level. Humidity is a
measure of the moisture content of the air. Hell, it's been 100%

humidity
here for a couple of days now an it hasn't gotten over 43 degrees.

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
Hey Ben,

I could be wrong, but wouldn't warm are be denser, because of humidity?

In article , "Ben Robinson"
wrote:

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message

I find that the colder it gets the more bass I get out of the subs,

Not
sure
why, if the surrounds of the subs get stiffer from the cold it sound
produce
less bass and not more. Other then cold air being dry and liter ( is

that
spelt right?) I can't explain it.

Cold air is denser, sound travels farther, faster and with less loss.

Ben