Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven Steven is offline

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

On Sep 14, 11:21 am, Peter Wieck wrote:
Thanks all who wrote kind things of me. I appreciate it but it is
unnecessary. Mr. Jute would like us to believe that he is something
just short of the Second Coming and is fiecely unhappy when challenged
at any level. Given the amount of time (and when he has taken it),
clearly it also has cost him sleep and peace.

On the other hand, I take *none* of this personally, I haven't lost a
moment's sleep over it nor do I expect to lose any in the future. If
Mr. Jute (or anyone/thing else) chooses to believe that I am the spot
left behind by a passing pigeon or that I walk on water (let me assure
you that is not the case), it makes no never-mind to me. Those who
know me may form their own opinions. Those with whom I interact on
Usenet likely know that I can be many things from abrasive to silly
and so forth. Either way I enjoy the hobby and all of its aspects, and
I certainly do not need to fulminate when challenged.

To my everlasting shame, I find Mr. Jute vastly amusing to poke. He is
a windbag with a congenital inability to tell it straight and without
embelishment. My guess is that he is a contract writer of some sort as
he takes inordinate pride in his writings although (to me) they are
quite humdrum when the self-aggrandizing crap is removed.

Ah, well.

Thanks again. Most of you have better things to do so I appreciate the
time taken.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA
Kutztown Space 338

That being so, why did you? Jeebus criminy you could've been rich but
you didn't hear Ed McMahon knocking while plying the minds of ****.