Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Mark Oppat[_2_] Mark Oppat[_2_] is offline

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

Please keep your flame crap in the audio newsgroups where if spawns and
grows furiously... that is why I never bother to read there.

There are lots of folks here who are not perfect. I am sure Peter and I are
two of them. But, it seems both of us (and most of us on this NG) make an
effort to be civil about our shortcomings. You seem to want to lash out
due to some emotional problems. Stay away from here.

Mark Oppat

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's amazing that the Kutztown organizers rent space to a man with the
reputation of Peter Wieck of Wyncote, PA. He is a notorious hoarder
and profiteer, and a netflamer and netstalker of anyone who exposes
him. His immorality, his stealing, his stalking and his lying has
earned him the contemptuous nickname "Worthless Wiecky" on the Usenet.
Don't the Kutztown organizers know this?

Fiultra