Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Cleaning up/Enhancing Audio

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:38:34 -0700 (PDT), Chad
wrote:

Thanks for the help! I am excited to try some new software and
techniques and explore new avenues in terms of audio engineering.

I am disappointed, however, at the lack of professionalism by some who
use this site. I would like to use this forum again for questions,
but I am hesitant. If I walked into your business and was treated the
way I was here, I would look elsewhere for a better experience.

Again, thanks to those who have given me insight.

Professionalism? Are you claiming professionalism for yourself? I
mean, are you charging people money to do this? If so you are a
charlatan and a fraud - not merely stupid.