Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Cleaning up/Enhancing Audio

Don Pearce wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:41:23 -0700 (PDT), Chad
wrote:

For doing the recordings, I have an Olympus VN-3100PC audio recorder.
Here is the website:
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...p?fl=2&id=1272

We do not use low resolution or static hiss generators. I have some
EVP that needs to be enhanced (which I'm trying to isolate the sound
and make it more "audible"). I'm trying to make out words or to make
the sound better to hear. As for what forensic people do, this would
probably be more what I would need to do. I you would like a copy of
the EVP I'd like to enhance, let me know.

Thanks,
Chad

Do you see pictures in clouds? I bet you do. Stop wasting your and
everybody else's time with this ********.

Not to mention the ChemTrails.

geoff