Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Bose 901 drivers

"GregS" wrote in message
In article , "Mr.T"

MrT@home wrote:
$40 in 1985 would be $70 now.

I think you better check the official inflation figures and re-do your
calculations.
Or at least tell us how the hell you came up with that figure?

http://www.westegg.com/inflation/

OK, I apologise, it seems you didn't pull that figure from your backside.
I'm still not sure how meaningful it is though since many such statistics
are highly manipulated to suit one political agenda or another.

Certainly most expenses have more than doubled in most parts of the world in
the last twenty one years, with electrical consumer goods being an obvious
exception.
I sure would love to buy a house for less than double that of twenty years
ago though :-)

MrT.