John Durbin

Default Directed Amplifiers

Those would be the DEI Audio amps that had that "natural open" sound
these guys are advocating, right? They may have been fugly little
*******s but they sounded just fine...

JD

John Spagnolo MMXpress.com wrote:

No one sells DEI gear around here,
other then their overpriced alarms, nor have I used any of their gear

other

then their overpriced alarms.

Too bad. You don't know what your missing. I have been using Directed Audio
in my own vehicles since there was a Directed Audio (OK, it was DEI Audio
back then). I've never heared anyone say a bad thing about them.

Maybe if PPI made half of the advances that MTX
made to their amps over the years, they still be as popular as they once

were.

Advances like what?