John Durbin

Default Directed Amplifiers

damn dude, step away from the crack pipe...

JD

Captain Howdy wrote:

So what you really mean is that PPI never bought Orion heats sinks, they just
coped their design, since Orion was a big seller in those days. The "M" series
art work sure looks like the same art works they used on the art series. But
then again PPI amps still all look the same from the PC series to now. The PC
series four channel amps were ruined thanks to their uneven crossover between
front and rear channels that was mounted in the amp via header pins . The PCX
series totally sucked ass, even if your were lucky enough to get one that
worked new out of the box. I do agree that the art series was the last decent
line of amps that PPI produced to date. No one sells DEI gear around here,
other then their overpriced alarms, nor have I used any of their gear other
then their overpriced alarms. Maybe if PPI made half of the advances that MTX
made to their amps over the years, they still be as popular as they once were.
That's my two cents.