Posted to rec.audio.pro
Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] Adrian Tuddenham[_2_] is offline

Default Cat **** on Cables!!?

wrote:

[///]

I'm sorry for bumping this old thread,...

It might be interesting to hear other people's experience of unwanted
things turning up in or on their kit.

From outdoor P.A. experience I can add choc ices thrown into loudspeaker
horns and dogs ****ing on guy rope anchor pins. One of the messiest
incidents was discovering that someone had dragged my cloth-covered
field-telephone cables through a wet cow pat.

I felt very sorry for the sound engineer at an indoor event when a
mother in the audience finished feeding her baby and accidentally
sprayed milk all over his cable snake. I don't know what stale human
milk smells like, but the smell of stale cows milk is utterly repulsive
(and can last over six months if it gets soaked into a canvas rucksack).

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk