Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Questions

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 3:56:38 PM UTC-5, Luxey wrote:
The joker thing he posted must be a joke. It just plain sucks for listening, while having the finest sound quality. It does not even sound as a mix.

If it is a mix, it's just about the lamest possible one, made from tracks
recorded at just about the highest possible level and staandard.

Whoever did it, if any mixing was aactually done, should not do it again.
Should better stay at comfortable home studio level, there recording, producing
and mixing manny hours of fine amateurism, to everyones joy.

Luxey, I never said it sounded great. I posted it because I wanted others to hear how you can hide and uncover sound, in this case, acoustic guitars, that's all.