Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Questions

JackA wrote:
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 7:19:16 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
What the hell is sound detailing?

Thank you. What is sound detailing? As I feel, ANYONE can mix music, it doe=
sn't take any rocket scientist. Do you believe there is ONLY one way to mix=
music, and whatever was the "hit" version, that's the way it should stay m=
ixed forever? I don't, but some other do. For the sake of what sound detail=
ing is, where the heck were all these acoustic guitars in Steve Miller's - =
Joker song?...

That's all very nice, but... what the hell is sound detailing?