John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Friday, November 16, 2012 5:06:01 AM UTC-6, Alejandro Lieber wrote:
In figu

http://1fcr.com.ar/classB.jpg

you can see a very interesting diagram of the audio modulator of an old AM

Gonset transmiter.

Hi All,

I am an amateur radio operator, and I've done a fair amount of work with the Gonset circuit. See the following post, and it starts at the bottom (reverse order):

http://www.amforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1218

Jim
WD5JKO
Hi Jim- That PP 6DQ6 looks somewhat interesting. But I couldn't get the other link at AMforever.com to open. Went to AMforever but still no luck.

I once built an audio amp using PPP Class AB1 6CD6GAs running 980 volts on the plates. It made an honest 120 watts. All Hammond iron.

Cheers, John
Attached Images