Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default Recording Magazine Spotlight

I've been hanging around this place for quite a few years....mostly just
trying to listen and learn. There are a few people here who I have the
utmost respect for.
One magazine I read on a regular basis is Recording Magazine. I especially
enjoy the articles by some of those people. Being a lifelong musician, I've
always respected the workers on the other side of the glass.

So, last week I finally got up the muster to send in a track of my music to
Recording Magazine to be considered for their reader spotlight column. There
reviews are always very honest and I was ready and willing to be schooled.
Long story short, I was contacted today that my track made the cut.

Thought I'd share it here if anyone was interested the review as well as
some old time prog ;-)

http://recordingmag.com/readers-trac...igno-epiphone/

poly aka Larry Benigno

---