Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default For Jenn

On Mar 30, 12:39*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 29, 7:52*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
...is ticking upward again. It makes me wonder if he isn't being
abused at home by his wife.

Maybe she woke up unexpectedly while 2pid was making love with her.

*Nice crew your hanging with. *Boon is proud to call this sick-o his
friend.

LOL!

Your definition of "sick-o" is unique. By your definition nearly every
male on Earth is a "sick-o", 2pid.

Do you have any naked pictures of your wife? No? Would you like to buy
some?

It's called "locker room humor" for a reason, 2pid. Too bad you've
never played team sports or served your country. LoL.

BTW, Boon has never called me his "friend".

Are you?

Neither has Jenn. So once again you're deluded. LoL.