SCOOTERTRS

Default Yamaha P120 Piano Midi out to Alesys Midiverb 4 Midi IN-How???

thanks for the response... see how little I know about MIDI's?

what I originally wanted to do was hook up our guitar player's Roland GR-33 to
the keyboard... and since the Alesys had midi in and out, I figured I could at
least get the Alesys talking to the Keyboard and when he came to practice with
his GR-33, I oculd be ready to use it ... if doable? I guess it is more
complicated than I thought... The GR-33 works with the Guitar Midi pickup, but
no word on how to use with the keyboard...

Can it be done? If so, any idea how?

thanks
'