Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 13/05/2019 8:20 AM, Les Cargill wrote:
nickbatz wrote:
I've always found all the German-designed apps really non-intuitive
to use.

geoff

I've never found *any* DAW intuitive until I learned to use it!

I had the least trouble adapting to n-Track back in the day. It pretty
much used a mixer metaphor that was pretty obvious.

Getting away from the mixer metaphor to a time-line and envelopes one
was the primary and lasting leap forward for me.

Always amuses me when I see a DAW trying to look like a mixer.

geoff