Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 10/05/2019 8:58 am, geoff wrote:
On 10/05/2019 5:05 AM, nickbatz wrote:
The second law of thermodynamics dictates that we're not going back to
using tape.

But the amendment says we can for 'special effects', or for the sake of
recovery of programme for more durable archival purposes.

Yes because we have never had a problem with tape binder failure casing
massive problems with tape archive. Or fire destroying original
recordings leaving only even more inferior copies, if you are lucky. So
great now that you can have an infinite number of copies all identical
to the original! :-)