Posted to rec.audio.pro
Sean Conolly Sean Conolly is offline

Default What The Heck?

"hank alrich" wrote in message
Mike Rivers wrote:

. . . is going on here? All these posts about CDs and
vinyl. It was interesting for a couple of days but how can
you (relatively few) guys keep it up to the tune of close to
200 posts a day? Is this really rec.audio.pro?

Maybe you should all meet at an AES convention.

It turned into alt.amateur.religion.or-not, but I still don't know what
kind of music God likes best, or if she prefers CD's to LP's.

We all know Satan prefers MP3's, as long as the track was mastered
really hot.

I had an idea to market a 'mastering' compressor as the Multilator - to get
that hot new sound of all today's hits!

Sean