Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gary Sokolich Gary Sokolich is offline

Default CDDA stopped working

Bob Cain wrote in
:

Gary Sokolich stalked me and wrote:

I suggest that it would be in your best interest to refrain from making
accusations that are both false and that you can't prove.

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."
A. Einstein

The correct quote (attributed to Einstein) is "Everything should be
made as simple as possible, but not simpler." Source: "The New
Quotable Einstein" collected and edited by Alice Calaprice.

Moron. If you have the book in front of you perhaps you can tell us
her source for that version.

Excuse me, moron. It is you, not Alice Calaprice, who "attributes" YOUR
version to Einstein. So the quetion should rightfully be "what is YOUR
source for YOUR version? The answer, of course, is that the quote which
YOU attribute to Einstein is nothing more than something which YOU have
fabricated.

Too, you do seem to have conveniently overlooked her statement that,
"There seem to be several variants to it, too..."

And the source for YOUR variant is......???

Give it up; you're
being even more foolish than usual claiming I misquoted something that
nobody is really sure he actually said much less how he might actually
have said it.

I don't claim that you misquoted anything. I claim that you have no basis
whatsoever for attributing the nonsensical drivel that you made up to
Einstein.

I don't really care whether or not he actually said it. He should
have. :-)
Bob

Of course... and that's the bottom line. Pray tell, when are you going to
publish your revision of the Ten Commandments, you arrogant asshole?