Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Fascinating MS

Luxey wrote:
??????, 15. ??????? 2015. 07.18.11 UTC+1, Gary Eickmeier ??
???????/??:
This agrees pretty much with what I am hearing in playback. The
extreme channel material is in the Dolby zone kind of beyond the
left or right walls. I am now using S as 6 dB down ...

Well, turn it up!

Also, for a check, stick your head where the mic setup is and haave
someone els hit the sticks arround. What do you hear?

Again, with setup as is, and levels as they are, I suggest turning
whole setup 60 degrees clockwise.

You keep saying that - what's up with that?

I have done a few experiments outdoors - will report later when it isn't so
late.

Gary