Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Midas M32 USB stick recording glitch

On 1/25/2018 2:57 AM, geoff wrote:
But 2GB is just over half an hour at 16/48k/S . But it is late and my
arithmetic might be wrong .

I remember 10.5 MB/minute of stereo at 16-bit 44.1 kHz from DAT days.
Then I revised my rule-of thumb to 1 GB/hour for 24-bit 44.1 kHz.

A stereo 16/48 recording of 3 hours and a couple of minutes will fit in
a 2 GB hole. The on-line calculator (there's one for everything, it
seems) is he

https://www.sounddevices.com/tech-notes/audio-record

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without
a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be

Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then