Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected][_2_] nmsz@optonline.net[_2_] is offline

Default Is flat frequency response desirable?

On Jun 5, 11:39*pm, Steven Sullivan wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 4, 4:50?am, Steven Sullivan wrote:
If you are a scientist. ?Which you are not.
IIRC, Dr. Sullivan has a Ph.D. in biochemistry.

Not quite....'just' biology. ;

--

A Ph.D. in "biology"? My Ph.D. is in microbiology. (Not that any of
this makes one iota of difference when it comes to high end audio.)

Cell biology, if you want to be picky, though my training was really
more in molecular developmental neurobiology; where I was, they didn't have
a degree with that name at the time.

While were at it; Biochemistry, Biology, Cell Biology, "whatever", the
department's name was written on my diploma and it reads "Department
of Micriobiology". Not that anyone is required to work in an area
named on a diploma, which is just kind of a 'union card'. Since when
did precision become picky?

Norman M. Schwartz

Regards,
Norman

--
-S
We have it in our power to begin the world over again - Thomas Paine