Arny Krueger

Default Repost: Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop.

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:33:04 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Scott Elliott Birch said:

(Scott Elliott Birch) wrote in message
. com...
Hi,

Is anybody running Reason 2.0 on a 2GHz (or thereabouts) Celeron
laptop? Is it feasible? I'm wondering whether to buy a Celeron
lappie or something faster. Also what audio I/O would you
recommend, whether it be just to support Reason or any sequencer
or audio software package I may upgrade to in the future?

Scott

Is there anybody out there who will answer my question? I'm not
interested in the bizarre replies I got that constitute the present
thread.

I'm wondering why you would pose such a question on *audio*
newsgroups. Even a well-behaved group would be unlikely to produce
the answer. You should look for a more pertinent group.

Boy, that's a weird response. I guess it shows that Middius is
generally screwed in the head, not just screwed in the head about me.

Hmmmm, since he said the same thing that you did, in different words,
I guess that makes *you* screwed in the head as well.

Except you are either lying or unbelievably stupid, Weil.

I pointed him in the direction of a well-known audio-related newsgroup,
alt.music.4-track.

Now Weil, if you want to claim that alt.music.4-track is not audio-related,
I'll just let the nice people who lurk here check things out for themselves
and laugh their butts off at you when they find out that alt-music.4-track
is very clearly audio-related.

But of course Weil, they're already laughing their butts off at you after
"Thine Deville" cut you off at the knees last night.