Lucas Tam

(Susan) wrote in
om:

The problem is that there is only ONE left/right Audio
output on the CD/DVD player. So it seems like I can chose either the
TV or the Receiver speakers. Does anyone have any suggestions? There
is no a/b speaker option to connect speakers in the same room as the
television. Can I use some sort of Audio output splitter?

Your dvd player must have an optical or coaxial digital output? In that
case, connect the digital output to your receiver and the analog outputs
(R/L RCA connectors) to the TV.

You may need to go into the DVD's menu to switch the output... unless your
DVD plays sound on all outputs at once.

--
Lucas Tam )