Geoff Wood

Default Who fabricates 8 Ohms speakers...? I can't find other except Sony...

"Faustino Dina" wrote in message news:bf9bq0
I'm new to HiFi, then I'm looking for cheap, entry level, equipment, for
training my ears. I'm aiming to the home cinema package from Sony because

it
includes speakers, subwoofer and receiver for the price of one receiver of
another HiFi firms (ok, it's looking the Mexican market where prices are

two
or three times the USA --where is the globalization? ). But I'm looking

also
for two good speakers for stereo playing. I don't trust the small speakers
that comes with the home-cinema pack....

Just don't get anything with silver plastic on the cabinet !

;-)

geoff