Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] dpierce.cartchunk.org@gmail.com is offline

Default JR 149s

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 9:11:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
One of the other correspondent's suggestion of adding a subwoofer
to the system could be beneficial, if and only if it's done
right, and that means relieving the main speakers task of doing
what it's not good at doing: playing low frequencies at any
appreciable levels (I don't mean LOUD). That would means restricting
the amount of low frequency information sent to the mains, e.g.,
restricting the mains tro 15Hz, at the lowest.
[ I am pretty certain Mr. Pierce typo'd 150Hz there, for 15.
-- dsr, your mostly uninterfering moderator ]

Yes, 150 Hz, not 15 Hz.