John Atkinson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"BD" wrote in message
ups.com
The OP clearly implies that the magazine published an
article on the quoted piece of gear.... regardless how
much 'slippery' wording is used.

Hmm, truth is stranger than fiction, slippery wording, or what
have you:
http://www.stereophile.com/features/69/index2.html

The Mpingo disk article, is a classic case of stupidity and fraud.

It appears you haven't read it, Mr. McKelvy. Because if you had've
done, you would see that it contains strong opinions for but also
_against_ the efficacy of the Mpingo discs.

First we see Joseph Welch dissing Stereophile in this thread for a
review that had actually appeared in TAS, then we have Arny Kreuger
up to his old debating trade tricks, presenting part of a Web article
as though it were the whole (and taking you in), and now here you are,
dissing an article you don't appear to have read.

Not a very good track record for those who claim to believe in
Science, eh.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile