dave weil

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:41:38 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message

roups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message

ups.com
wrote:

How can a product such as the "Shakti Hallographic
Soundfield Optimizer" possibly improve the sound
quality of an audio system?...Why does your magazine
give positive reviews to _such_ (my underlining)
do-nothing frauds?

When was that, Mr. Welch?

Wow, ever see an editor go backwards that fast over such
a major issue? ;-)

It appears you misunderstood both Mr. Welch's question and
my response, Mr. Krueger. Mr. Welch was quite clearly
referring to a purported Stereophile review of the
"Shakti Hallographic Soundfield Optimizer." As I can't
find any such review in my index, I was asking Mr. Welch
for help in finding it.

Here's a little tip about reading English, John. Mr Welch
qualified his statement with the word "such".

That means that finding or not finding a review on a
specific product is far from definitive.

Odd that I'm being forced to give you practical lessons in
reading rhetoric, John. Mini-strokes?

Well, you certainly give lessons in debating trade tactics. "Mr.
Welch" has learned well.