Dave

Ah, yes, "Latency". What computer hardware would folks recommend to best
defeat this live performance evil?

Jonny Durango wrote:
You can setup real-time monitoring in cubase sx 2 to achieve this. Just run
your mic into cubase and have it monitor out to your PA. I've noticed that
only slower systems there is some latency. You might be able to adjust this
in the control panel. Good luck!

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."

http://www.jdurango.com

"Miguel Garvie" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know a piece of software to add effects to what's coming
from a microphone in real-time? For eg. to add echo, or bend the
pitch, etc...? I remember that one of the sound blaster cards used to
come with this software, you could even make it sound like you were in
a toilet and it really worked, but they don't offer to download on
their website.
Cheers,
Miguel