WindsorFox[SS]

Bob Ward wrote:

Wow, what an ass. You are calling Alex stupid which I know to be
totally untrue from several years in severeal different Usenet
groups, yet you are not savvy enough yourself to provide proof to
your point without the use of foul language and personal attacks. It
severely lessens your credibility.

I'm not calling Alex stupid for what he may or may not have posted in
the past in other grooups - I'm calling him stupid for what he posted
recently in this newsgroup. You have no credibility here, so your
post is taken for what it's worth... damned little.

It does not matter why you use foul language or call someone stupid,
the fact that you have resorted to personal attacks says that you are
unable to back up your point or opinion. This includes your opinion
on my credibility. Perhapse you should get together with Brian McCarty...

--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com