Posted to rec.music.gdead,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default 24-bit on tap at Apple?

"David" wrote in message
That's right Trevor. *IF* the same were put on both then so it may be
*BUT* it's not! If you want to go on listening to far inferior recordings
on a possibly better medium then it's up to you, but it's something you
will never know as you have not listened to a recent LP.

No need, since I regualrly record, mix and/or master CD's myself. I could
easily have it cut to vinyl IF there was a market, and the differences would
be those required to suit the limitations of vinyl recording/playback.
Something I prefer NOT to bother with any more.

Yes they cost a few bob extra (but we weren't talking about the cost) but
are in general far better recordings.
Oh......and as far as availablility is concerned, nearly all are available
on vinyl. In fact I first had to buy a CD player only 6 years ago as
there was an album that came out that wasn't n vinyl, a month or two later
it was. Ever since then I've been able to get them all.

All of what YOU want maybe. But still about 1% or less of what's released on
CD every year.

Trevor.