William Sommerwerck

Correction, I should have said "compact" system. For
some reason, I couldn't think of what it was called.
I stand by the KLH System 20 and 25 was about the
best compact phono system you could buy at the time.

Thanks for clarifying that. (I occasionally "go blank," too.) The KLH Model 20
_was_ generally considered the best compact system.

By the way, the power rating is closer to 25W/channel, rather than the 15W you
stated. 15W would be on the low side for a system that's supposed to be able to
play loudly in the average living room.

One look on groups.google will show William Sommerwerck
is just doing what he always does on this and many other
newsgroups. His commentary helps us all advance knowledge
but probably gets quite a few people agitated!

In other words, I'm an unredeemed SOB. No argument.