Posted to rec.audio.tech
Kevin McMurtrie Kevin McMurtrie is offline

Default $6 MILLION Jeremy Kipnis' $6 million usd HOME THEATRE setup

In article ,
I. Care wrote:

In article , damon1SIX1
@comcast.netnet says...
Details, man! We want technical details! Where's the
beef?

--Damon

More details?

Look he

http://blog.audiovideointeriors.com/208great/

The last paragraph I read:

"AC power conditioning for the KSS is, again, done to the max. Next to
the garage, there are two mammoth General Electric 13,800-volt/800-amp
step-down transformers; all of the cabling is audiophile-grade wire, and
every aspect of performance and presentation is scrutinized, even down
to the 40-amp cryogenically treated circuit breakers for each and every
component in the system."

The problem with audio equipment is that it's science reproducing art.
Too often, people are a genius in one part of audio and a total quack at
the other part. Somebody who's good at both could build a better "$6
million home theater" and have $5 million to spare.

--
I don't read Google's spam. Reply with another service.