Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Carts and arms vs. carts and phono stages

On Jun 9, 7:45*pm, Boon wrote:
On Jun 9, 6:17*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:45*pm, Boon wrote:

No no no. No more hummers. Stop offering.

Then quit begging. That was really embarrassing.

Also, please stop calling me "honey". We're not an "item".

I was calling you "homey." What a douche.

"Homey" and douches and poop jokes.

Your worthlessness is only exceeded by your alimony receipts. Get back
to me when you have some of the integrity you clearly and obviously
lack.