Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Carts and arms vs. carts and phono stages

On Jun 8, 11:46*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:34*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 8, 11:07*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:09*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:11*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 6, 11:56*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Boon wrote:
Ass handling? None, imbecile. I challenge you to come up with an instance
where i claimed to handle someone's ass.

That form of groping perversion is Jilly's specialty.

Those weren't "gropes".

They were mutually passionate embraces which explains Boon's jealousy.

For the record, I felt no passion when you clawed at my ripped
physique and I pushed you away, disgusted.

Yes, I'm sure that you always have a roll of dimes in your pocket.
That must be it.

Being too close to you definitely results in some major shrinkage.

Hm.

No no no. No more hummers. Stop offering.