Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

On May 23, 2:29*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 9:32*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On May 23, 12:28*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 22, 11:22*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

When was the last time your eyes were gouged.
Better yet, when was the FIRST time.
HAve your empty eye sockets lost their virginity yet?

Surely you jest. 2pid merely mocks those that don't do DBTs and
demands that others do them.

As for 2pid, he buys his gear off reviews and sighted listening and
spec sheets and what appeals to him just like the rest of us do.

more specifically, he places great stock in what he subjectively
thinks an "objective" DBT would show, if he were ever to participate
in one.

Why would you bother to "shout down" my true opinions on this
subject?

Exactly what do you think I think a DBT will show for example
if we put one of your buzzing citation 2s up against my preamp?

There are times when your DBT phobia drives you to make some
ridiculously false statements about my position.
That insanity mirrors Arny's.

I've posted a challenge for you, wormboy.

You should read it before you slink off...again. LoL.